Thursday, June 08, 2006

Toby is won!!!

Yesterday marked the 7th consecutive day that the Papaya did not poop in his diaper! He put the 7th sticker in a row on his chart yesterday. This morning was the big morning that he got to open Toby the Tram Engine - the carrot we've been dangling for the last 2 months. Today is a huge day in the history of our family. Congratulations, Papaya!

In a few minutes, Toby and the rest of our family pile into the car and began the long trek from the Hopi Reservation to Baltimore, Maryland. We should arrive there sometime early tomorrow morning (Baltimore time). Wish us luck/prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm back to check your blog again and you just keep the great posts coming! Do you know of any great websites that sell baby gift. I've seen a few good ones but I think www.diapergifts.com make the best I have seen. You have got a great blog and I will be back to check it out.